Saturday, January 19, 2008

2007: Year in Review

I recently received a forwarded email in which you were supposed to answer many personal questions, then pass it on to your friends (these emails are used to get to know your friends better). The questions were all about how you spent the year 2007. Unfortunatley, most of my answers would have been rather redundant. However, I've decided to share the first question with you...as it has been on my mind for the past couple of days....So here ya go....

1.What did you do in 2007 that you'd never done before?

Visited the Carribean in February! (St Croix!)...


And worked while I was there...

Visited San Francisco...and got offered the job of my dreams (or so I thought!) as a pediatric oncology nurse at one of the nation's top hospitals.... (and tried out for the Giants!)
Experienced the cherry blossoms in DC...

Became re-acquainted with many old friends...

Celebrated the end of nursing school with a camping trip to Assateague Island on the Maryland coast...

Graduated!!!! and became a true RN!..

Walked in the Relay for Life....as a survivor....(9 days after my surgery!)...

Received a crash course in the true meaning of love, generosity, and gratitude...

And....Kicked cancer's arse!

1 comment:

Watch Our Family Grow! said...

You sure did! With all the tough times in 2007, you did some amazing things and came through it all with amazing spirit and attitude! Here's to an amazing 2008! Love, Sara