Monday, October 13, 2008

3-0!

So far....I'm loving my thirties!
My 29th birthday was no fun....so my 30th birthday was enough fun for last year, and the next 10 years! The celebration lasted many days, and now I have to come back to reality. I thought it best to share my many happy memories with pictures. So here are a bunch of them!

It all started Wednesday night when I had my support group over for dinner and pumpkin carving...
Then on Thursday (my birthday) I spent the day with friends, my mom, and my dog. We had a spaghetti dinner at my new place and sat by the fire as the sun set!

My mom came over and helped cook dinner...here she is working while I'm enjoying my glass of wine....
thanks mom!
On Friday, my friends threw me a pedicure party at a local shoe shop/pedicure place.
I had to do some shopping too...



Does life get any better? Cupcakes, wine and pedicures!! All at once!

On Saturday, my mom and I went to Boston to visit my brothers and their girlfriends
Jeff got us Circ Du Soliel tickets!!! It was amazing!
Thank you Jeff!


Overall...it's been a week to remember!
Thank you everyone...I've had a blast!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Favorite letter in the alphabet!